What is 1World?
1World is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.079238 and marketcap of $ 1,990,359. 1World's market price has increased 0.90% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 688 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 9,866.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for 1World
- BlackRock, Vanguard, Indirectly Hold Bitcoin Via MicroStrategy InvestmentCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours ago$89 billion dollar investment giant BlackRock now indirectly holds Bitcoin after MicroStrategy purchased 21,454 Bitcoin this week. Earlier this week Bitcoin (BTC) bulls and crypto…
- ‘Invest In Bitcoin’ Galaxy Digital Ad Tells Financial Times ReadersCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours ago‘Now is the time to invest in Bitcoin,’ the full-page ad in UK-based international business newspaper Financial Times states. Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital is following…
- How One Line of Code Destroyed Yam DeFiCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoA single mistake cost them everything. The now notorious project, Yam.Finance, was launched without a proper code audit just like many other projects in the…
- SEC Charges ICO Operator for Misrepresenting His Platform's TechnologyCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe long arm of the law comes for another ICO. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, publicized legal action against another 2017 Initial…
- Official ‘Doctor Who’ Merchandise Is Coming to the BlockchainCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoWibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff is about to become non-fungible. BBC Studios has officially entered the blockchain gaming space after partnering with Reality Gaming Group…