What is Actinium?
Actinium is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.007161 and marketcap of $ 176,669. Actinium's market price has decreased -1.27% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 1294 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 26,932.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Actinium
- Not your keys, not KuCoin's: Red flags ignoredCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoA dizzying lack of transparency as the crypto exchange is hacked and $150m in customer funds goes missing Back in April of 2020, Cointelegraph took…
- Crypto crimes are no excuse for taking away digital asset fungibilityCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe rise of crypto-related crimes and money laundering cases is the result of the increasing mass crypto adoption. The modern world has become too small…
- DeFi yield farming, explainedCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoYield farming is one of crypto’s 2020 buzzwords, but what does it mean? Here’s a beginner’s guide explaining the basics — and the complex. What…
- ‘Bulls have won’ — Bitcoin whale clusters suggest BTC trend reversalCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBitcoin whale clusters show the $10,407 level has turned into a strong support area, raising the chance of a renewed bullish uptrend. Bitcoin (BTC) whale…
- Nexo founder feels vindicated by the FinCen leak, talks of double-standardsCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoHad it been Coinbase or Nexo, he agreed with speculation that law enforcement would have been knocking on the door the next day. Nexo co-founder…