What is Ally?
Ally is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.000270 and marketcap of $ 0. Ally's market price has decreased -3.96% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 4502 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 141.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Ally
- LibertyX launches Bitcoin-to-cash sales at ATMs in United StatesCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoLibertyX wants to provide instant Bitcoin cashouts as the token hits new 2020 highs. LibertyX, a major retail network of Bitcoin (BTC) ATMs in the…
- Why one Bitcoin analyst expects sudden ‘hell’s candle’ plunge to $11.3KCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoAn abrupt u-turn in liquidity is apt to take the Bitcoin spot price almost $2,000 lower, on-chain analyst Cole Garner predicts. Bitcoin (BTC) stayed above…
- East meets West as eight top projects join global DeFi allianceCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoEight of the western world’s top DeFi projects have joined an industry consortium that is supported by a Shanghai science and technology institution. The Open…
- Spotify competitor Audius airdrops $8M of tokens to users and artistsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoAudius has retroactively distributed $8 million in governance tokens to musicians and listeners who have been using the platform. The crypto-powered Spotify competitor Audius has…
- BTC hash rate slumps amid seasonal miner migration in ChinaCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoAnalysts are anticipating Bitcoin’s second-largest negative difficulty adjustment of the year following the end of Sichuan’s rainy season. Mining data aggregators attribute a slump in…