What is Alphacat?
Alphacat is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.000258 and marketcap of $ 860,381. Alphacat's market price has increased 1.76% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 1001 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 10,052.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Alphacat
- Facebook’s Libra to reportedly launch in January 2021 as USD stablecoinCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoLibra will initially be pegged to just one fiat currency. The long-awaited digital currency Libra could finally see the light of day as soon as…
- Wallets with less than 1 BTC account for just 5% of Bitcoin’s market capCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoWith the number of “wholecoiner” Bitcoin wallets holding at least 1 BTC increasing every year, the remaining addresses represent just 5% of Bitcoin’s market cap.…
- Iota teams up with Austrian uni for Internet of Things and blockchain research labCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe Iota Foundation is teaming up with one of Austria’s most prestigious universities to foster research in distributed ledger technologies. The Iota Foundation, the non-profit…
- OECD tax director says international crypto tax standards are coming in 2021Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe director of the OECD’s tax center has revealed that the organization expects to release a tax reporting standard for crypto assets by the end…
- Stack Funds hails Bitcoin's 'healthy correction' predicts ‘euphoria’ aheadCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin could surge towards $100,000 next year following yesterday’s “healthy pullback”, with market psychology currently in the “belief” stage says Stack Funds. Crypto index fund…