What is Ankr?
Ankr is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.008999 and marketcap of $ 52,873,314. Ankr's market price has decreased -7.89% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 141 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 15,247,869.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Ankr
- Central bank digital currencies have the power to upend global financeCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoCentral bank digital currencies will fundamentally change our conceptions of money and its uses. An astonishing 80% of central banks are engaging in work around…
- Don't expect another 2017-style altseason as Ethereum continues slump vs. BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe price of Ethereum’s Ether is continuing to show weakness against Bitcoin despite its latest rally above $400. While Bitcoin (BTC) is showing strength through…
- Seven firms in Japan deploy blockchain to digitize trade paperworkCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoA new trade management platform in Japan prevents data tampering using blockchain technology. According to an Oct. 26 report by Japanese news agency The Nikkei,…
- Bahamas strikes first with Sand Dollar amid US–China CBDC faceoffCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoFed Chairman Powell sees no urgency to develop a CBDC, but eventually, the world’s top central bank must act, say experts. The Bahamas, an island…
- Market is proving Bitcoin is ‘ultimate safe haven’ — Anthony PomplianoCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBitcoin has zero correlation to stocks once more and critics were wrong to doubt its safe-haven status, says the Morgan Creek Digital co-founder. Bitcoin (BTC)…