What is Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 289.00 and marketcap of $ 5,352,344,466. Bitcoin Cash's market price has decreased -2.46% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 5 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 2,627,679,488.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash Markets
- Russia’s Biggest Bank Considers Launching its Own StablecoinCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoShortly after Russia’s President Vladimir Putin signed the country’s recent cryptocurrency law, the country’s largest bank voiced its considerations. Sberbank, a state-owned company and the…
- Dash Launches Latin America’s First Ever Crypto Debit CardCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoCrypto exchange Taurus will offer the first crypto debit card backed by Dash in Latin America. Dash has partnered with Mexican cryptocurrency exchange, Taurus.io, to…
- Twitter Hack Shows That Crypto Is Easier to Investigate Than Fiat, Say Industry Law ExpertsCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoA panel of compliance experts from the crypto industry agreed that law enforcement and institutional finance have been hearing more positive narratives about crypto. During…
- Chainlink Zeroes in On Smart Contract Adoption With New Grant ProgramCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoChainlink quietly unveils a grant program with the stated goal of making smart contracts “the dominant form of digital agreement”. Chainlink (LINK) introduced a new…
- Bitfinex Offers up to $400M for Information Leading to BTC Stolen in 2016Cointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBitfinex wants to recover Bitcoin stolen from it in 2016, even if that means paying to find the hackers responsible for the attack. Crypto exchange…