Energy Web Token
What is Energy Web Token?
Energy Web Token is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 6.04 and marketcap of $ 191,205,459. Energy Web Token's market price has increased 0.80% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 81 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 2,023,510.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Energy Web Token
Energy Web Token Markets
- Yearn.finance mergers and sideways Bitcoin price propel DeFi tokens higherCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoSelect DeFi tokens have outperformed Bitcoin and altcoins as investors cheer the news of mutually beneficial partnerships. Yearn.finance has been busy announcing a slew of…
- OCC works to win back House Democrats, still miffed at leader's focus on cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoActing Comptroller Brian Brooks continues his work to reach across the aisle with pledges from major players to support minority-owned banks. The U.S. Treasury’s Office…
- DeFi project Aave unlocks collateral with version 2 releaseCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoUsers can now trade assets while they are locked up as decentralized finance collateral. The decentralized finance niche of crypto has boomed in 2020, paying…
- SWIFT enables instant cross-border paymentsCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThis seemingly fight-or-flight response to blockchain’s rising ubiquity may be too little, too late. SWIFT, the Brussels-based interbank cooperative, has unveiled its first active instant…
- Audio streaming giant Spotify is looking into crypto paymentsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoIs Spotify hinting at soon-to-come crypto features? Spotify, one of the world’s largest streaming audio providers, is looking for candidates with a crypto background to…