What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 380.52 and marketcap of $ 42,875,139,451. Ethereum's market price has increased 0.37% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 2 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 10,805,206,666.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Ethereum
- Bitcoin price volatility expected as 47% of BTC options expire next FridayCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours ago47% of Bitcoin options expire next Friday, meaning BTC could be on the verge of a trend defining move. The open interest on Bitcoin (BTC)…
- Indian state of Tamil Nadu announces blockchain infrastructure planCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe advantages of blockchain will prompt countries to adopt it sooner or later. The Indian state of Tamil Nadu unveils new technology projects, including a…
- Ethereum Classic partners with ChainSafe and OpenRelay to prevent more 51% attacksCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe quest to protect Ethereum Classic continues. As it grapples with multiple security breaches, Ethereum Classic Labs has partnered with ChainSafe and OpenRelay in hopes…
- Kava to release cross-chain money market on blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoIt will also release a governance token. Decentralized finance, or DeFi, platform Kava announced its intention to host a cross-chain money market on its Cosmos…
- DeFi, celebrities charged and Kiss: Bad crypto news of the weekCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoCheck out this week’s Bad Crypto podcast. So Bitcoin appears to end this week within tickling distance of $11,000. Experts suggest that the next test…