What is XRP?
XRP is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.231309 and marketcap of $ 10,441,848,395. XRP's market price has decreased -4.82% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 4 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 1,974,881,377.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for XRP
- Price analysis 9/21: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, DOT, BNB, LINK, CRO, LTC, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe market has taken a bearish turn and Bitcoin and altcoins will need strong relief rallies in order to restore their uptrends. Legacy and crypto…
- No, you can’t buy Venezuela’s Petro on any overseas exchangesCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe Venezuelan government has not yet announced partnerships capable of listing PTR abroad. A New York-based crypto exchange has listed a token with the same…
- US banking regulator authorizes federal banks to hold reserves for stablecoinsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoFederal banks in the U.S. see new capacity to provide services to crypto firms, specifically stablecoin operators. Per an interpretive letter from the U.S. Office…
- SEC vs. Telegram: Part 1 — Key takeaways for nowCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThe legal battle between the U.S. SEC and Telegram could be a strong warning against the SAFT process. Telegram is a popular, global, cloud-based instant…
- Is a Bitcoin ‘death spiral’ imminent following yesterday’s massive difficulty adjustment?Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoBitcoin experienced two massive mining difficulty adjustments recently. Is this something to be concerned about? Before the recent halving, many were prophesying a so-called “death…