What is Tether?
Tether is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.998125 and marketcap of $ 47,825,938,458. Tether's market price has decreased -0.30% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 6 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 214,109,075,122.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Tether
- Record $600M BNB burn suggests Binance made $750M in profit in Q1Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBinance burned $600 million worth of BNB in Q1 2021, which means Binance possibly made over $750 million in profit. Binance Coin (BNB) saw its…
- Bitcoin hash rate hits record 200 EH/s in fresh BTC price bull flagCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe old adage “price follows hash rate” may be about to see one of its biggest tests in the past 12 years. Bitcoin (BTC) has…
- As DeFi tokens surge, CRV indicates a bumper crop for ‘DeFi Summer 2.0’Cointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe seasons are turning and the markets are shifting — could it be a strong summer for decentralized finance? Fire up your tractors: The farmer’s…
- Visa, JPMorgan and ING discuss Bitcoin, Ether and stablecoin developmentCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoForbes’ “2021 Blockchain 50 Symposium: Crypto Goes Corporate” event sheds light on Bitcoin’s role as an investment tool, along with the future of stablecoins. If…
- Pendle Finance raises $3.5M to launch secondary market for DeFi yieldsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe company is building a tokenization platform to better enable users to manage their DeFi yields. Pendle Finance, a decentralized finance protocol that allows users…