What is Tether?
Tether is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.997131 and marketcap of $ 18,422,578,682. Tether's market price has decreased -0.17% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 4 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 57,339,040,546.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Tether
- Van Eck declares Bitcoin ‘less volatile than many’ stocksCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoVan Eck’s latest research appears to be an effort towards calming investor fears about Bitcoin… as well as the SEC’s. On Friday, investment management firm…
- Parabolic rally ‘a real possibility’ after Ethereum price surges to $547Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoTraders expect Ethereum price to move higher after the altcoin secured a new 2020 high at $547 today. The price of Ether (ETH), the native…
- $pickle in a pickle as attacker swipes $20 million in “evil jar” exploitCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe perils of decentralized finance in the spotlight yet again after the latest major DeFi exploit In yet another attack on a major decentralized finance…
- Crypto hedge fund Pantera Capital files for massive $134 million raiseCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe monster raise might be an indication that Pantera’s ambitions are inflating in lock-step with Bitcoin’s rising price. In a filing with the SEC yesterday,…
- With share price outpacing Bitcoin, Riot Blockchain appoints new directorCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe Bitcoin mining giant appoints a new director with a stellar institutional background as stock prices surge. Last week, as share prices ripped upwards of…