What is USD Coin?
USD Coin is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 0.995462 and marketcap of $ 2,945,394,865. USD Coin's market price has decreased -0.49% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 14 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 870,479,726.
- Historical Data
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for USD Coin
USD Coin Markets
- Yearn’s merger with SushiSwap will be the most comprehensive to dateCointelegraph.com News - 13 minutes agoYFI token holders will vote on some aspects of the integration. The flurry of Yearn.finance (YFI) “mergers” continues with the tightest integration yet with SushiSwap…
- Bitcoin futures hit $20.3K right before BTC price drops $1K in 10 minutesCointelegraph.com News - 34 minutes agoWild volatility ensues as Bitcoin attempts to crack $20,000 and futures challenge their own record highs. Bitcoin (BTC) futures hit $20,000 on Dec. 1 as…
- Bitcoin price hits new all-time high as crypto market maturesCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoThree major trends are behind Bitcoin’s successful journey to a new all-time high above $19,892. Bitcoin (BTC) price has officially reached a new all-time high…
- Report: ICOs left retail investors in the darkCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoNew, small-scale research from Xangle takes a look at investors’ reflections on their initial coin offering investments between 2017 and fall 2020. Research outfit Xangle…
- South Korea to delay new tax regime on cryptocurrencies until 2022Cointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe postponement follows a successful lobbying campaign by local crypto advocates. The South Korean government has officially postponed a new tax regime on cryptocurrency gains…